Cursus Diploma Programme in Sales Leadership
Please contact our programme advisor Eugène Kerpen for more information.
Take your sales to the next level and immediately put it to your business practice.
- Strengthen your position as a partner and change leader internally and externally;
- Improve your vision and capacity to configure the sales approach and solution delivery;
- Upgrade your management tools to optimise personal and sales team performance;
- Insights into personal strengths, weaknesses, preferences and your leadership priorities;
- Develop a sales leadership thesis as an action plan for improving organisational performance.
Who should attend?
The programme is for senior, experienced sales professionals involved in complex sales projects.
- Key or strategic account managers
- Sales managers
- Commercial directors
- Business development managers.
This programme has enhanced the performance of employees at Achmea – Ahrend – AkzoNobel – Atos Origin – Ballast Nedam – Bayer – Bredel Hose Pumps – Capgemini – Canon –Colt International – CWS – DAF – Daimler – Delta Lloyd – Essent - Facilicom - G4S – HP – ING - Johnson Diversey – Kema – KPN Getronics – Leaseplan - International – L’Oreal – M.A.N. – Nashuatec – Novo Nordisk - Nuon – Randstad –Robeco – Ricoh – SHV Energy – SNS Bank – SPIE – T Mobile –Tata Steel – UTS International – Vopak – Welten – Zwitserleven.