Cursus Operations Management
Use your leadership skills to influence the role and impact of supply chain and operations to compete effectively and successfully.
After completing this programme, you will be able to:
- identify how your role and management skills can aid the overall success of an organisation through operations and supply chains
- contribute to the operational success of your organisation within your own leadership role
- recognise success and failure within operations and supply chain management
- translate and implement best practices from various industries and functions within your own organisation
- apply grounded theoretical concepts to your own business challenges
- drive your operational excellence by applying the learnings of global leaders.
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for managers who want to learn how they can add value to the overall success of their organisation. All first-time or soon-to-be managers from a diverse range of functional disciplines will benefit from this programme by understanding how operations and supply chain decisions are made. For example, managers in finance, marketing, human resources, and other departments.
- Exclusief 21% BTW
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Training | Workshop | Incompany | Executive programma