Cursus Strategic Contracting for CapEx Projects
Develop a structured, research-driven and practical way to divide the scope of work into contract packages that can be marketed to multiple clients.
After this RSM Executive Education programme, you will:
- be able to apply techniques for optimising contracting for capital and revenue expenditure projects
- have new skills to view and consider contracting strategy and sourcing from every aspect
- have learned fundamental knowledge for developing contracting strategies
- be confident when assessing invitations to tender and checking whether they are fit for purpose
- know better tools for assessing financial risks in large-scale (CapEx) contracts.
Who should attend?
You will benefit from the programme if you are a:
- contract manager at middle and senior level
- project manager at middle and senior level
- professional contributing to projects or providing support
- procurement officer, manager or director.
Participants who boost their skills in this programme come from:
- processing, infrastructure, shipbuilding, and construction and manufacturing industries
- government organisations, airport and port authorities and local authorities
- companies of architects, engineers, and construction specialists.
- Startdatum wordt later bekendgemaakt
- 2 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Externe link
- Read more about this programme