Cursus Strategic Problem Solving
Boost your effectiveness in finding solutions to strategic business problems.
- gain more confidence as your ‘toolbox’ of available solutions for business problems grows
- learn the business problem solving methods and techniques used by top management consulting firms
- understand how to use these methods and techniques, its limitations and common pitfalls
- practise your newly gained skills via case discussions, small group exercises, and presentations.
Who should attend?
The Strategic Problem Solving programme is designed for:
- managers responsible for policy making
- strategic planning / corporate development staff
- internal consultants
- external consultants.
- 2 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Externe link
- Read more about this programme