Cursus Successful People Management
Learn the most effective management approaches for using your leadership qualities in tasks including job analysis and design, recruitment, performance management and training.
- understand best leadership practices based on empirical knowledge
- develop verbal and non-verbal strategies for challenging conversations
- formulate a personal plan to help guide your approach to managing people
- identify common management challenges in job design, selection, performance management and training, and rewards
- execute your personal leadership plan
- achieve consistent and effective people management in common challenging situations
- learn from the experiences of your peers and extend your professional network
Who should attend?
RSM’s Successful People Management programme is for anyone in a position of leadership:
- a first-time manager seeking practical knowledge for handling re-occurring challenges in managing people
- a middle manager struggling with new responsibilities such as selection and recruitment
- a department manager looking for the latest scientific knowledge and practices to help with specific work situations.
- Exclusief 21% BTW
- 3 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Masterclass | Training | Incompany | Executive programma