Rotterdam Thesis Award
Together with the municipality of Rotterdam, Erasmus University Rotterdam has founded the Rotterdam Thesis Award. With this award, both parties want to stimulate students of the university to actively contribute to the city of Rotterdam. Students are invited to use their expertise, skills, creativity and enthusiasm to think along about societal issues in the city. These student contributions are of great importance to Rotterdam.
The winner of the Award will be the Erasmus University Rotterdam student that wrote the most valuable thesis for the city of Rotterdam, according to our jury. The award consists of a piece of art by a local artist and a monetary award of €1.500,-. The award ceremony will take place at the opening of the new Academic Year.
- Both students as teachers could submit a thesis.
- The thesis should be relevant to the city/people of Rotterdam.
- Only master theses that are finished and graded at Erasmus University in the calendar year of 2018 are allowed to be submitted.
- The final grade of the master thesis should be 8,0 or higher.
- The deadline for submission is 1 March 2019.