Flow Chart and Regulations
Current facets (Pre-Master)
Code of Conduct for Scientific Integrity
EUR Holding BV has three regulations that lay down reporting and complaints procedures in connection with:
(Suspected) Violations of Scientific Integrity which includes amongst other things:
- academic misconduct
- wrongful use of intellectual property rights.
Undesirable Behaviour: which includes amongst other things:
- sexual harassment
- aggression (including intimidation)
- violence in the workplace and/or study environment.
- (threat of) a criminal offence, such as theft, corruption and forgery
- (threat of) a breach of legislation and regulations or policy rules of EUR Holding BV
- (threat of) a danger to public health, safety, or the environment
- (threat of) deliberate misleading of public bodies
- (threat of) deliberate concealment, destruction, or manipulation of information about such circumstances or offences.
The flow chart shows which regulations are applicable in which situations, and the various stages of each procedure.
The texts of the regulations can be obtained via the following links: