Diversity & Inclusion Office
Erasmus University Rotterdam works hard on her ambitions regarding diversity and inclusion. That is why a central Diversity & Inclusion Office has been created, with a Diversity team which is committed to furthering diversity and inclusion at the university. Besides that, each faculty is in the process of appointing their own Faculty Diversity Officer (FDO). Soon, a list with all FDOs will be published here.
Do you have questions suggestions or remarks regarding who we are and what we do? Feel free to stop by our Diversity & Inclusion Office! We are available each week from Monday until Friday. Besides that, you can always give us a call or send us an e-mail.
Staff of the Diversity & Inclusion Office
- Prof. Semiha Denktaş - Chief Diversity Officer
- Dr Gwen de Bruin, Programme Manager Diversity & Inclusion
- Jonathan Garcia Miralles LL.M., HR Policy Advisor Diversity & Inclusion
- Amela Okanovic MSc., Project Manager Diversity & Inclusion, focus on students
- Marie van der Gaag MSc., Project Diversity & Education
- Jessie Renne MSc., Trainee Diversity & Inclusion
Erasmus Building / AB-47
3062 PA Rotterdam