Nice that you want to participate in a live event of Studium Generale! To make sure everyone can enjoy the program safely, we would like to ask you to keep the following rules in mind:
- If you have symptoms that could be caused by a COVID-19 infection, we would like to ask you to not visit us and cancel your ticket via firstname.lastname@example.org (up to 12 hours before starting time).
- The theatre will open 15 minutes before start of the event, but you are of course welcome to eat or drink something at the cafe before we open the doors.
- When you enter the theatre we kindly ask you to sanitize your hands.
- Follow the walking directions on the floor.
- Keep 1,5 meter distance to other visitors.
- Sneeze or cough in your elbow.
- Try to prevent bathroom and cafe visits during the event by visiting them before entering the theatre.
- Listen and follow up to directions provided by the event staff.
- When the event is finished, please leave the room with enough distance to other visitors.
Also check out the corona rules that apply at the locations of our events: