At Woudestein campus you can study individually or as a group at various locations. An overview:
The University Library is divided into an east and west side.
East is a quiet area. Here you will find quiet study spaces and study cabins to study individually and quietly.
In West you can study as well, but also discuss and work together.
The library offers study places with and without PC in both East and West.
In the Polak Building (floor 2 to 5) you will find quiet study spaces, study spaces with and without PC, group workspaces and project rooms.
In the G Building are quiet study spaces, study spaces with and without a PC and group workspaces.
You can also study in other buildings on Woudestein campus. For example the Sanders, Mandeville and Theil Buildings or the Erasmus Pavilion. Click here for an overview.
Meet each other, study quietly or work together at our library locations. To promote and maintain a pleasant atmosphere, the University Library has drawn up house rules. Read here.
Be fair, share your chair
Reserving a study space is not possible. So share yours by using a time cube with card. Write down the time you expect to be back at your desk and meanwhile a fellow student will be able to use your study space.
Studying with a functional impairment
Erasmus University supports students with a functional impairment during their studies. The University Library offers a number of services. Read more.
As a EUR student or employee you can connect to Eduroam, the EUR WiFi network at Woudestein campus. Use your ERNA account for this. More information can be found on MyEUR (Dutch only).
Four rooms with smartboard are available in the Polak Building on the 4th floor for working on projects and presentations jointly. Reserve a project room with your ERNA account.
Course material, study area collection and study sections
- Course material (East 0);
- Printed general periodicals from the current year (West 0);
- Printed subject-specific periodicals from the current year (East +1);
- Research collection: publications on research management & academic skills (East 0);
- Migration collection: publications on migration & immigrant integration (East 0);
- Study area collection (East 0 and +1).
Polak Building, 4th floor:
- The Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences study sections: Sociology/Public administration, Psychology and Pedagogical and Educational Sciences. All required literature for the courses is arranged in multiple copies in these study sections.
G Building, GB-35:
- The study section of the Erasmus School of Law, specifically for bachelor students, is located in GB-35. The course material is housed here as well.