Drs. G. Drenthe
Available on the Woudestein campus: daily from 09.00 to 16.45 hrs (external obligations excluded). Through Outlook, employees of the EUR can directly view my daily schedule and propose an appointment.
As faculty liaison librarian I'm the primary contact person for research support of the (academic) employees of Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (Sociology, Public Administration and Pedagogy) and Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management.
Research and learning support, varying from collection development (academic books, journals and databases, and support in its use) to assisting in literature reviews or determining publishing strategies:
- Information- and academic skills (project leader for designing an e-modules portfolio, from BA to PhD)
- Bibliometrics & scientometrics - member of REAS: Research Evaluation and Assessment Support Service, member of the Research Intelligence community of the EUR
- Collection development and management
- Publishing strategies
- Research data management
- Virtual research environments
- Visualizing bibliometrical data
Integrity coordinator for the UL