Extending the loan period
The loan period for books is four weeks. You can extend this period yourself through sEURch.
- Click in sEURch on the Sign in button at top of the screen;
- EUR staff or student? Select: Login with ERNA account
- Borrower without ERNA-ID? Select: Users without ERNA account: login with library account*
- Sign in changes into a button with your initials;
- Choose My account;
- At the tab Checkouts you'll see an overview of your borrowed books;
- Here you can extend the loan period of your books by clicking Renew at each book;
- Note: make sure that the Due Date has changed!
Extending is not possible if:
- the book has been reserved by another user;
- you owe overdue charges.
You can also ask the University Library to extend the loan period of your books through the online form. You will receive an answer by e-mail as soon as possible.
The My Account button can also be found by this direct link.
* If you are not an EUR staff member or student, login with your library account.