Course Business Model Innovation
Learn new methods for successfully creating, assessing and implementing business model innovation in your organization.
During the programme, you will:
- learn how to evaluate business innovation from a strategic point of view
- develop innovative and viable proposals for new business models
- learn and practise the methodology for developing new business models
- explore methodologies such as analysis of the environment, individual and collective creativity techniques, and strategic analysis
- gain skills to align internal and external parties for maximum effect in your own innovation project
Who should attend?
You will benefit from RSM’s Business Model Innovation programme if you are a:
- manager or specialist involved in innovation projects
- new business development manager
- marketing manager
- professional involved in building strategic relationships with suppliers
- manager in strategic marketing communication
- senior professional in business development
- professional who manages innovation projects or strategic innovation in organisations.
- 3 days
- Offered by
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Business administration
- Instruction language