Course Diploma Programme in Sales Leadership
Current facets (Pre-Master)
- Course dates
Please contact our programme advisor Eugène Kerpen for more information.
Take your sales to the next level and immediately put it to your business practice.
- Strengthen your position as a partner and change leader internally and externally;
- Improve your vision and capacity to configure the sales approach and solution delivery;
- Upgrade your management tools to optimise personal and sales team performance;
- Insights into personal strengths, weaknesses, preferences and your leadership priorities;
- Develop a sales leadership thesis as an action plan for improving organisational performance.
Who should attend?
The programme is for senior, experienced sales professionals involved in complex sales projects.
- Key or strategic account managers
- Sales managers
- Commercial directors
- Business development managers.
This programme has enhanced the performance of employees at Achmea – Ahrend – AkzoNobel – Atos Origin – Ballast Nedam – Bayer – Bredel Hose Pumps – Capgemini – Canon –Colt International – CWS – DAF – Daimler – Delta Lloyd – Essent - Facilicom - G4S – HP – ING - Johnson Diversey – Kema – KPN Getronics – Leaseplan - International – L’Oreal – M.A.N. – Nashuatec – Novo Nordisk - Nuon – Randstad –Robeco – Ricoh – SHV Energy – SNS Bank – SPIE – T Mobile –Tata Steel – UTS International – Vopak – Welten – Zwitserleven.