Course Erasmus Executive Programme in Strategic Management
- Course dates
Discover new sources of managerial insights and tools to create a competitive advantage.
RSM is a leading teacher of strategy in Europe and the only European university to offer executive certification in strategic management. During the Erasmus Executive Programme in Strategic Management, you will:
- focus on the process of developing strategy as a general management discipline rather than a functional specialisation
- gain skills in strategic analysis, which enables you to describe the position of your organisation in terms of its internal and external analysis
- learn how to illustrate the adaptation of processes in the organisation and managerial procedures in the course of implementing strategy
- develop high-level skills in understanding and generating new solutions, and implementing the concepts of strategic management at different levels
- receive intensive personal coaching during the programme’s second phase, resulting in a tailor-made high-quality strategic decision plan to solve a strategic issue of your company.
Who should attend?
The Erasmus Executive Programme in Strategic Management is geared towards executives who are preparing to assume broader responsibilities and who aspire to top management positions. Candidates must have:
- a recognised bachelor degree or an equivalent university degree
- at least five years of management experience
- demonstrated qualities in leadership, entrepreneurship and high ethical standards
- a high level of fluency in the English language.
- Course dates
- 11 days
- Offered by
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Business administration
- Instruction language
- External link
- Read more about this programme