- Course dates
This programme runs two times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€3,000 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Competitive advantage erodes over time. Creating a new competitive edge, and implementing the strategy to do it, contributes to the future of your company. To achieve this, you need to understand the main strategic tools and skills, and recognise the impact of strategic decisions, vital for any function within an organisation.
When you have completed this programme, you will be able to:
- use the latest knowledge to implement strategies in your job
- analyse industries, competition, success factors and organisational competencies – and understand their effect on strategy
- help your organisation conceptualise and formulate strategies
- identify the major challenges in executing strategy and their effects
- understand how acquisitions and alliances help strategy
- propose an action plan that will help you tackle your business challenges.
- Email address
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/FS