Course Leading Business Services
- Course dates
Becoming a true service provider is about finding new business models, implementing new organisational structures and changing the way performance is managed.
Changing the mindset of the company requires a clear vision and new leadership. You will benefit from the atmosphere of entrepreneurial spirit, the hands-on attitude of our programme, and the knowledge you gain. The programme generates immediate value, given the rapid development of the market, and is a sound investment for the long-term.
- An inspiring and challenging learning environment
- Assignments that apply your learning to your company’s activities
- Workshop to develop new Business Services propositions
- Project focusing on a company challenge, coached by academic and business experts.
- Diploma certificate awarded from SBE and RSM, and an international network of 58,000+ professionals.
Who should attend?
Managers and professionals from manufacturing in particular, and those who are already working in the service industries or Business Services or plan to do so, will find the part-time 11-day Leading Business Services programme useful.
Most candidates will have a university degree and would like to deepen and broaden their knowledge of Business Services. Participants should be prepared to be interactive and open to co-create answers with academics and fellow participants in Rotterdam and in Maastricht.
- Course dates
- 7 months
- Offered by
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Business administration
- Instruction language
- External link
- Read more about this programme