Course Persuasive Leadership
- Course dates
Discover how to master your internal power and political networks.
After this three-day management programme, you will be able to:
- use persuasive tools effectively
- develop your own persuasive leadership style
- avoid behaviour that is counterproductive
- lead and influence highly experienced people
- deal with corporate politics
- develop your circle of influence and expand it
- determine benefits and costs of various influence techniques
- diagnose the political influence network within and outside of your organisation
- develop and implement strategies to effectively influence stakeholders, including customers, colleagues and board members.
Who should attend?
This programme is for senior managers, or those about to enter senior management, who have substantial leadership experience from any department, discipline, or industry. Experience in a multi-stakeholder environment is helpful, although not required. For example:
- department managers or directors seeking more influence at board level
- senior managers needing to develop more impactful messages and to convey them upward and downward in an influential way
- middle managers seeking to move upwards and needing to be influential and powerful through skilful communication
- senior managers, or those who are about to become senior managers, seeking a way through the maze of corporate politics.
If you want to focus on aligning your body language and voice with the message you wish to convey, take a look at The Power of Presence. If you want to enhance your personal effectiveness at building trust-based relationships and influencing stakeholders, take a look at The Power of Storytelling.
- Course dates
- 3 days
- Offered by
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Business administration
- Instruction language
- External link
- Read more about this programme