Course Spanish A2.2 (pre-intermediate 2)
A Spanish A2.2 course consists of ten weekly sessions of 2,5 hours each. The final exam takes place after the course on a predetermined date (see schedule below). One course level will have been covered by the end of this course.
What’s the content of Spanish A2.2?
This course is a continuation of the course Spanish A2.1. During this course you will continue with the previously learned topics of the Spanish language, with emphasis on reading, speaking, listening and writing skills in an everyday context. Topics that are covered include:
- describing and comparing;
- express and ask for opinions;
- giving and asking for directions;
- home, city and weather;
- grammar (past tense);
- information about the culture and history of Spanish speaking countries.
By the end of the course, you will have a small vocabulary to be able to communicate orally and in writing about personal topics and in common and everyday situations. The final level of the course is A2.2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
Good to know
- The Language & Training Centre offers Spanish courses, three times a year (October-December / January-March / April-June).
- The enrolment deadline for this course was Wednesday 21 March 2018, 13.00 hours.
- This course is accessible for participants with an academic background (HBO/WO).
- English is the language of support during classes. However, the language of instruction is Spanish and will be commonly used.
- The course material costs approximately € 40, - and is not included in the course fee. You will receive a confirmation letter with further details when the course starts.
- Course participants are expected to spend approximately three hours a week on course preparation and self-study.
- Our groups are small: the minimum number of participants is 10, the maximum is 16. Please note that the LTC reserves the right to cancel this course if the required minimum
number of participants is not reached.
- Attendance is not compulsory, but advisable. Please note that the last class consists of an oral test and a listening test. In order to pass the course, you should be present on that
- A final written exam is part of this course.
- A certificate is awarded to participants who achieve a total score of 5.5 or higher.
- Read our requirements and general terms and conditions carefully before registering.
- Course type
- Course dates
Wednesdays: 4 April - 6 June 2018
Time: 17.30-20.00 hours
Examdate: Monday 18 June 2018 (17.30 hours)
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
Rate 1: Students & employees: € 279,-
Rate 2: Others € 379,-
Which rate is applicable to you? Read on.
- Not applicable
- Start date
- 10 weeks
- Offered by
- Erasmus University Rotterdam | Language & Training Centre
- Language and Culture | Spanish
- Instruction language
- Mode of instruction
To be admitted to this course, your current level of the language needs to be at A2.1. As proof of this entrance level we accept the following:
- the A2.2 advice of an LTC intake or assessment (less than 12 months old);
- the LTC certificate of the A2.1 course (less than 12 months old);
- If you are currently participating in the Spanish A2.1 course of the LTC, you are allowed to register for an A2.2 course. Passing for your final exam and thus completing the course with a 5.5 or higher is necessary to actually start the following level.
You need to apply and pay for the course Spanish A2.2 via our webshop. If rate 2 (others) is applicable to you, please choose rate 2 during your purchase.
Payment is possible via iDeal. In the case where you don’t have iDeal or where your employer is paying, please use the enrolment form to register. If you wish to receive an invoice for your employer, please mark this option on your enrolment form. N.B. After receiving your payment via our webshop, an invoice cannot be given.