Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How can I cooperate with scientists at the EUR?

At the EUR, most scientists work in the public sphere of the university. This means that their time is used for education, research, management, and valorisation. To get into contact with researchers in the public sphere at the EUR, it is best to contact ECV through

Other EUR scientists work within the private sphere of the university in various limited private companies, which provide commercial research and education. These companies possess specific knowledge and expertise on a wide range of topics, including auction theory, development cooperation, and areas of business and public policy. You can find a list of the companies on the website of the EUR Holding. You may also contact us at ECV and we will assist you in finding the appropriate contact.