Business or Economics
Because we know many students are doubting between studying Business or Economics, we took the challenge to explain the difference in a 60-second video.
How would it be to study Business or Economics at Erasmus University?
The academic quality at Erasmus University is reflected in its consistent top-100 position in most major universities rankings. On the lively, modern campus, students and scholars of more than 100 nationalities are constantly encouraged to develop their talents and meet their ambition.
The three-year international BSc in Business or Economics at Erasmus University Rotterdam will bring you:
- An international classroom and cosmopolitan atmosphere
- A balanced mix of theory and practice
- Ample opportunities to study abroad at some of the best universities and business schools in the world
- Personal academic support
- Advanced teaching methods
- Excellent career opportunities e.g. EY, Deloitte, PwC, Unilever, ABN AMRO, ING, KPN, Rabobank, etc.
In the Netherlands:
#1 in Economics & Econometrics, Business & Management
In the world:
#17 in Business & Management
#40 in Economics & Econometrics