The Language & Training Centre (LTC), part of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, stands for effective learning and communicating in a business environment and in different languages. So if your company operates in the international market or if you and your team have regular contact with customers in a foreign language, we can offer you a suitable training course. The LTC will help you get there!
- Language assessment English
- Language assessment Dutch
- Language courses
- Communication skills training courses
For both our assessments and courses, we work with 50 qualified and experienced teachers and trainers.
The level indicator we work with is a European standard: the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
If you want to know if your (future) employee masters the English or Dutch language well enough
to be able to function properly, a language assessment could be a solution. Such an assessment
reveals whether someone has a command of the relative language at the required level.
A standard language assessment English or Dutch for € 105,- is offered.
In addition, on request it is possible to choose between separate parts of the test and adapt
an assessment to the work environment and function of your (future) employee(s).
Your assessment could consist of one or more key components:
|An online test. The Quick Placement Test (QPT)|
consists of listening skills, reading skills, grammar and vocabulary
|An oral test||€ 50,-|
|A written test||€ 25,-|
For more information about our language courses, please choose the language of your choice
(Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Russian or Spanish).
On the language page itself, you will immediately see what we can offer you.
In the field of communication and personal development, we offer the following:
- Conflict management
- Time management
- Dealing with stress
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Effective meetings
- Customer orientated communication
- Persuasion skills
Good to know
- To be able to participate in our regular courses an academic background (HBO/WO) is required.
- Our regular courses on campus are also accessible for students and others with an academic background.
- For tailor-made programmes, it is possible to focus on one specific language skill or on knowledge and vocabulary required in a specific context.
- Naturally, we can arrange a tailor-made course at Erasmus University Rotterdam, but this can also be on your in-house location.
- Since our communication skills training courses are tailor-made, the schedule can be discussed.
Are you looking for a course or training that can’t be found in our offer?
Please contact us for a free proposal.
Please contact us via:
|You can reach our office on workdays (Monday-Friday)|
from 09.00 until 17.00 hours via 010 – 4081995 or 010 – 4081997.
|Our email address is: email@example.com|