Level B1.2 is equal to intermediate 2
A Spanish B1.2 course consists of ten weekly sessions of 3 hours each. The final exam takes place after the course on a predetermined date (see schedule below). One course level will have beencovered by the end of this course.
What’s the content of Spanish B1.2?
This course is a continuation of the course Spanish B1.1. During this course you will continue with the previously learned topics of the Spanish language, with emphasis on reading, speaking,
listening and writing skills in an everyday context. Topics that are covered include
- description of everyday objects;
- domestic problems;
- services in the city;
- making claims;
- giving your opinion;
- the Spanish culture &society.
In this course, your vocabulary will significantly increase to be able to communicate at a higher level. The final level of the course is B1.2 according to the Common European Framework of
What is the course schedule for period 1: September - December 2017?
The Language & Training Centre offers Spanish courses, three times a year.
Our course periods are:
- Period 1: October - December
- Period 2: January - March
- Period 3: April - June
The enrolment deadline for this course period is Wednesday 13 September, 13.00 hours.
Course day & time
not offered in this course period
What is the course fee for Spanish B1.2?
Rate 1: students & employees
Rate 2: others
|€ 299,-||€ 449,-|
Which rate is applicable to you? Read on.
Good to know
- This course is accessible for participants with an academic background (HBO/WO).
- English is the language of support during classes. However, the language of instruction is Spanish and will be commonly used.
- The course material costs approximately € 45, - and is not included in the course fee. You will receive a confirmation letter with further details when the course starts.
- Course participants are expected to spend approximately three hours a week on course preparation and self-study.
- Our groups are small: the minimum number of participants is 10, the maximum is 16. Please note that the LTC reserves the right to cancel this course if the required minimum
number of participants is not reached.
- Attendance is not compulsory, but advisable. Please note that the last class consists of an oral test and a listening test. In order to pass the course, you should be present on that
- A final written exam is part of this course.
- A certificate is awarded to participants who achieve a total score of 5.5 or higher.
- Read our requirements and general terms and conditions carefully before registering.
How to register
To be admitted to this course, your current level of the language needs to be at B1.1. As proof of this entrance level we accept the following:
- the B1.2 advice of an LTC intake or assessment (less than 12 months old);
- the LTC certificate of the B1.1 course (less than 12 months old);
- If you are currently participating in the Spanish B1.1 course of the LTC, you are
allowed to register for a B1.2 course. Passing for your final exam and thus
completing the course with a 5.5 or higher is necessary to actually start the
You need to apply and pay for the course Spanish B1.2 via our webshop. If rate 2 (others) is applicable to you, please choose rate 2 during your purchase.
Payment is possible via iDeal. In the case where you don’t have iDeal or where your employer is paying, please use the enrolment form to register. If you wish to receive an invoice for your
employer, please mark this option on your enrolment form. N.B. After receiving your payment via our webshop, an invoice cannot be given.