GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test.
Is the mathematical part of the GMAT an obstacle for you? Do you need help with the quantitative part of the GMAT? Do you need the GMAT for admission purposes to for example a premaster IBA of RSM? And would you like to also focus on finding an exam strategy for the quantitative part? The Language & Training Centre (LTC) will help you get there!
The Language & Training Centre organises a special GMAT training at Woudestein campus, which consists of 4 face-to-face sessions and an online programme. The aim of the course is to make sure that:
- you are well-prepared for the mathematical part of your GMAT exam;
- you are self-confident because you are used to work with real GMAT exams;
- and that you know how to successfully deal with this exam (exam strategy)!
The study load of this training is 4 x 2 hours plus self-study and requires a lot of time and effort:before the start you will use the online environment ALEKS extensively. During and after the training you continue to use it. You'll also get special assignments to familiarise yourself with typical GMAT tasks and many original GMAT question to gain experience for the exam. The amount of time you should invest in preparation and self-study varies and depends very much on your actual level of mastery of the mathematics. As an indication, if you have you scheduled your official exam within two months after the last lesson, you must consider a study load of at least 15 hours a week from the day of registration on.
- More information about the GMAT training can be found in our factsheet.
- Go directly to our webshop & register!
- The registration deadline is Sunday 23 September.