Route and directions Master Open Day
Woudestein Campus is situated at the Burgemeester Oudlaan 50 in Rotterdam. The campus can easily be reached by car or with public transportation.
RET is the independent public transport company that serves the southern part of the Randstad conurbation. With the trams or subway of the RET, you can travel to the campus.
From Rotterdam Central Station
Tram 7, direction Woudestein, stop 'Erasmus Universiteit'.
- Tram 21 or 24 direction De Esch. Stop 'Woudestein'.
- Subway, direction Slinge. Transfer at Beurs, to subway in the direction of Binnenhof, Nesselande or De Terp. Get off the subway at station Kralingse Zoom. This subway is within walking distance (10 minutes) of the campus.
From Rotterdam Alexander
Subway, direction Schiedam Centrum or De Akkers. Get off the subway at station Kralingse Zoom. This subway is within walking distance (10 minutes) of the campus.
Route description car
The Woudestein campus is situated near the A16 and easily accessible by car.
- On the A16, from both directions, take exit 25 (Centrum).
- Follow the signs 'Centrum'.
- Turn right at the traffic lights (Burgemeester Oudlaan).
- You will find the Woudestein campus on the right-hand side.
Find your way around campus
Are you looking for a particular building or the Erasmus Pavillion? Download a map of the campus to find your way around Woudestein.