Minor at other universities

Do you wish to take a minor at an instute of higher education other than TU Delft or Leiden University? Please look carefully into the possibilities and bear in mind that each university has its own minor system. Minors at other universities may have a different scope or may be taught during a different period in the academic year. 

Have you made your choice? Proceed as follows:

  • Check carefully if the minor you wish to take is accessible to external students.
  • Ask your Exam Board for permission to incorporate the minor in your study program.
  • Apply according to the procedure of the university where you wish to follow the minor
  • Check if there are additional requirements you have to fulfill.