Minor promotion event
Minor stand in C-hall on 7 and 8 May
Unsure about your minor choice and in need of some advice? Questions about the pro's and cons of taking your minor in Leiden or Delft? Or just curious about the experiences of last year's minor students? Drop by the minor stand!
On Monday 7 May and Tuesday 8 May there will be a minor stand in the C-hall (Theil-building) from 10 am to 5 pm.
The stand will be manned by a group of last year's minor students. They are more than happy to answer your questions, such as:
- How did they select their preferred minors and what did they take into account when making their choice?
- What can I expect when taking a minor at another faculty? What are the benefits and drawbacks to taking a minor in another field of study?
- Which types of minors are there and what are the most important differences?
- When applying for a minor in Leiden or Delft, what should I be aware of and what are the major differences with EUR minors?
- How does the placement procedure work and when will I hear which minor I've been placed on?
There's no need to sign up, so just drop by anytime that's convenient for you. We look forward to seeing you there!
Please note: due to the large selection of minors offered by the EUR, Leiden University and TU Delft, it is not possible to have all minors represented separately. Instead, the stand will be manned by a diverse group of minor ambassadors. Most of the students manning the stand have taken their minor at another faculty or university. As such, they can not only tell you about what its like to study at their major faculty, but also at their minor faculty or university.