- Your nationality is Mexican and you pay the non-EEA (institutional) tuition fee;
- You are applying for a master programme at EUR at any faculty (excluding MBA programmes);
- You are admitted to the master programme of your choice. To know if you meet the requirements, review the programme’s website. If you are conditionally admitted to the programme because you are waiting for your bachelor diploma or results of an English proficiency test, you will be eligible for OTS Mexico;
- This scholarship cannot be awarded twice;
- You are currently not studying or working in the Netherlands.
|Level of study|
Scholarship / Grant in €
- RSM: up to 70% waiver (3 scholarships available)
- ISS: € 5.500 waiver (2 scholarships available)
- IHS: up to 30% waiver (1 scholarship available)
|Deadline||1 March 2020 |
More details & contact
Website: NESO Mexico
Contact at EUR: Mirjam de Groot & Tessa Savonije
* The scholarship is a waiver of your master tuition fee for one year. This amount will be deducted from the total amount of tuition fee during the enrollment process.
PLEASE NOTE: all students are obligated to pay the statutory fee themselves. This statutory fee is not included in the OTS scholarship.
Example: If your one-year tuition is € 12.000 and you are awarded this OTS scholarship, you must pay the statutory fee of (for example) € 2.060 yourself, and we will waive the remaining amount of € 9.940.
Application - Orange Tulip Scholarship for Mexico
This scholarship is administered by the Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) Mexico. Please follow the specific process described on the NESO website; the summary below gives you an indication of what to expect.
Submit a completed programme application to your EUR master’s programme and receive confirmation from the faculty that you have applied (for example, a “thank you for your completed application” email).
- Submit proof of programme application together with multiple other documents described on the NESO website to NESO by April 1, 2018 to be registered as an OTS candidate;
- The university will inform you once the scholarship is awarded.
Deadline: 1 April 2018
Orange Tulip Scholarships (OTS) are for international students from outside Europe who want to do their master’s in the Netherlands. The programme is administered by Nuffic and offered specifically to excellent students.