|Level of study|
Scholarship / Grant in €
€ 5.000, € 10.000 or € 15.000 (to be decided by the faculty)
Application starts 1 November 2022.
More details & contact
Website: Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) - Bachelor
Application - Holland Scholarship
The application procedure differs per faculty. Please check your own faculty for more information on the application.
- Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) - Bachelor Students
- Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) - Master Students
- Erasmus School of Law (ESL)
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) - Bachelor Students
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) - Master Students
- Erasmus MC (EMC)
- Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil) (look under 'Funding')
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC)
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies
- Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) - Bachelor
- Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) - Master
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM)
- Erasmus University College (EUC)
Application starts: 1 November 2022
Deadline: Vary per School
The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.
Do you have questions?
Is living in NL expensive?
Find out more about the costs of living in the Netherlands.
Make a financial budget plan before you go abroad.
Didn't find a scholarship?
In order to filter out the scholarships you might be able to apply for, take the following steps:
- Select on this page your current situation.
By clicking on one of the situations, the scholarship overview that applies to you will be shown;
- All the basic requirements of the scholarship are mentioned in the table of the scholarship overview page. Check for country and region eligibility, study level and faculty specific information;
- Click on one of the scholarships for more details;
- To apply, follow the given application instructions.
Most of the requirement apply to:
- Study results / being an excellent student;
- Being able to demonstrate your ambition;
- Level of study;
- Obtained diplomas;
- Country of origin.
First, select on the Scholarships and grants page if you're a student planning to study at Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) or whether you're already studying at EUR and thinking about going on exchange.
After selecting one of these options, you'll land on a page with a scholarship overview applicable to your situation.
Preparing an application for a scholarship can be time consuming. Deadlines can be as early as January, so make sure to plan ahead. Start looking for scholarships 6-12 months in advance.
That depends on the scholarship. The scholarship may be a partial tuition fee waiver which means you still need to pay tuition fee. Please check the criteria of your scholarship carefully.
In a lot of cases you will receive the scholarship for only one year. Please check the scholarship criteria carefully to avoid unpleasant surprises. Think about ways to finance your 2nd and/or 3rd year in advance.