|Level of study|
Scholarship / Grant in €
Differs per situation/student.
More details & contact
Contact at EUR: Mirjam de Groot & Tessa Savonije
Application - StuNed
Follow these steps to apply:
- Read the programme guidelines on the StuNed website;
- Contact StuNed to inquire about application possibilities.
- For applications go to: https://delta.nuffic.nl/Application/ApplyByGuid/B3ABC133-801C-4C19-AEE0-D15E128BCE57
Please make sure to register for admission to a study programme at Erasmus University before applying for a scholarship.
Deadline: New deadline will be announced soon
To download all the required documents go to: https://www.nesoindonesia.or.id/beasiswa/stuned/stuned-application-documents
StuNed Scholarships for master studies, short courses and customised training programmes are available for Indonesian professionals with at least two years' work experience in a development-related organisation.
Do you have questions?
Feel free to reach out to any of our international officers
Is living in NL expensive?
Find out more about the costs of living in the Netherlands.
Plan your budget on time
Didn't find a scholarship?
In order to filter out the scholarships you might be able to apply for, take the following steps:
- Select on this page your current situation.
By clicking on one of the situations, the scholarship overview that applies to you will be shown;
- All the basic requirements of the scholarship are mentioned in the table of the scholarship overview page. Check for country and region eligibility, study level and faculty specific information;
- Click on one of the scholarships for more details;
- To apply, follow the given application instructions.
Most of the requirement apply to:
- Study results / being an excellent student;
- Being able to demonstrate your ambition;
- Level of study;
- Obtained diplomas;
- Country of origin.
First, select on the Scholarships and grants page if you're a student planning to study at Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) or whether you're already studying at EUR and thinking about going on exchange.
After selecting one of these options, you'll land on a page with a scholarship overview applicable to your situation.
Preparing an application for a scholarship can be time consuming. Deadlines can be as early as January, so make sure to plan ahead. Start looking for scholarships 6-12 months in advance.
That depends on the scholarship. The scholarship may be a partial tuition fee waiver which means you still need to pay tuition fee. Please check the criteria of your scholarship carefully.
In a lot of cases you will receive the scholarship for only one year. Please check the scholarship criteria carefully to avoid unpleasant surprises. Think about ways to finance your 2nd and/or 3rd year in advance.