Travelling to ISS
Current facets (Pre-Master)
There are several ways to travel to the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS), which is located in The Hague.
From The Hague Central Station (CS): Bus 22 and 24 Stop: Mauritskade
From The Hague Hollands Spoor (HS): Tram 1 Stop: Mauritskade
Walking distance to ISS from The Hague Central Station is approximately 30 minutes.
- Take the A13 direction The Hague
- At the Junction Prins Clausplein, follow the signs The Hague (A12)/Scheveningen
- At the end of the motorway, turn left direction Scheveningen-Zeehaven
- At the end of this road follow direction Westeinde
- Turn left at traffic lights and then take third road right: Zeestraat
- Take the first street immediately left, this is the Kortenaerkade
- The ISS is the first building on your right
NB: There is paid parking only in the vicinity of ISS during these hours: Monday-Saturday 09:00-24:00 and Sunday 13:00-24:00