- Happiness and time use: Analysis of Happiness Diary data gathered continuously by GeluksWijzer project (English language version Happiness Indicator). Possible research questions are:
- Work hours and happiness: what is optimal for whom?
- Leisure and happiness: what kinds of leisure are most satisfying for what kinds of people?
- Happiness and occupation: Analysis of the Wage Indicatordata. Possible research questions are:
- What kind of people are happiest in what kind of jobs?
- Satisfied with job, but not with life
- Meta-analysis of happiness: Analysis of a topic in the World Database of Happiness. Suitable topics are:
- Happiness and income: What income is optimal for whom?
- Happiness and self-employment
- Michiel Slag. Economic growth and happiness in nations: Test of the Easterlin paradox
Contact dr. Martijn Burger: email@example.com