Please send the following documents, preferably in one e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the completed application form (see below);
- your curriculum vitae;
- official proof/certificate of English proficiency (minimum IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL IBT 80);
- a Transcript of Records (in English);
- a letter of recommendation from your home university;
- a copy of a valid passport (.jpg file);
- a passport photo (.jpg file).
If you are accepted for an internship, you will be registered as exchange student at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
No tuition fees are charged.
Erasmus MC does not offer on-campus housing. Please keep in mind that you therefore need to find accommodation yourself.
- At least six months before the start of a research elective;
- At least nine months before the start of a clinical elective.