Update March 23
- Face masks are compulsory when moving around in spaces where patients are present, such as the passage or at departments. In the Educational Service Center, Gk-building and EE-tower, the face mask is no longer obligatory,
- Furthermore, the rules for public space apply. See under General rules.
- Walkways remain in all buildings to limit contact. Please adhere to elevator instructions and take the proper stairs (check the stickers on the floor!);
Following general rules also apply:
- Stick to the designated 'walking routes' both in the Passage and at the white stairs and the entrance to the Education Center;
- Take the entrance to Erasmus MC at the Wytemaweg instead of the main entrance (please check this useful MFVR video);
- Try to avoid the Passage as much as possible and do not stay there for short breaks;
- Faculty members are also kindly requested to triage all students at the start of lectures or classes at the Education Center.
These rules have been set up in accordance with the hygienic rules at our hospital and the Infection Prevention Unit (UNIP). At this moment no other additional measures have been taken at the Education Center, such as extra cleaning facilities or soap/alcohol dispensers, although these will possibly be installed at other Erasmus MC entrances. Should you, however, wish to clean something at the Education Center yourself, cleaning cloths are available at the (Medical Libary) Information Desk.