Latest news (updated April 15th, 17.30 PM)
Good news: the requirement to wear a mouth mask has been lifted. New relaxations apply in Erasmus MC:
- No more 1.5 meter distancing.
- Mouth masks are not required in public areas, except when you have covid symptoms or high risk of covid.
- No mandatory walkways.
- Employees wear an II-R mouth nasal mask when they come within 1,5 meters of the patient.
- Patients who need it are offered II-R mouth nasal masks at reception and outpatient counters.
- Individual outpatient clinics may maintain additional measures of their own.