The Examination Board is responsible for the organisation and coordination of the examinations and exams for all the degree programmes of Erasmus School of Economics. The board also lays down the rules regarding the proper procedures during the examinations and sets guidelines regarding the assessment of students (Rules and Regulations of the Examination Board).
The Examination Board is also responsible for the execution of the Colloquium Doctum, the Binding Study Advice (BSA) and the admission to the Master’s degree programmes by means of the so-called Admission Statement.
Students can request the Examination Board for individual arrangements by submitting an online request form. The Examination Board decides if a request is valid.
- prof.dr. A.J. Dur, chairperson
- drs. V.H.M. Beerkens, first secretary
- K. Goudzwaard-Noot MSc, second secretary
- drs. J.E. van den Berg, member
- dr.S.J.A. Hessels, member
- dr. A.J. Koning, member
- dr.L.C.G. Pozzi, member
- dr. S. Renes, member
- dr. N.L. van der Sar, member
- dr. M. van de Velden, member
- Y. van den Berg
- B. Boer
- J.J. Doest MSc
- drs. A.W. Dijkstra
- P. de Kock MSc
- J. Vink