How to get the EEF Scholarship?
Erasmus Education Fund is highly committed to recognising excellence in academic achievement through offering financial support for talented students. Several scholarships are available per year for students who are motivated to study Bachelor’s or Master’s at Erasmus School of Economics.
European nationals paying a statutory tuition fee have a chance to receive a one-year tuition fee compensation and non-European students can receive a € 3,000 reduction on their institution tuition fee.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates already studying at or accepted to one of our Bachelor or Master programmes are welcome to apply for the Erasmus Education Fund scholarship if they meet the following criteria:
- High academic achievement,
- Financial need,
- Involvement in extracurricular activities.
Erasmus Education Fund is committed to equality of opportunity. Thus, the primary consideration in the selection of applicants will be their ability to meet the selection criteria for the scholarship.
How to apply
In order to apply for the scholarship, you would need to first prepare five documents:
- Motivation letter stating your motivation to study, showing evidence of being an excellent student and participating in extracurricular activities, describing your financial situation (max. two A4)
- Two reference letters preferably by teachers stating why you would be a perfect candidate to receive the scholarship (max. one A4 each)
- (Conditional) admission offer
- Most recent academic transcript
Once you have gathered all the necessary documents, you can submit your online below. The application will be open from 1 February until 1 April ( 31 March 23:59). Please note that we will not be able to consider any scholarship requests after the deadline.
All applicants are evaluated by the Board of Erasmus Education Fund based on the following criteria:
- High academic achievement. This is based on your academic transcript and by testimony to your scholarly excellence that is provided in your motivation letter as well as letters of recommendation.
- Financial need: This is based on the financial information that is furnished in your motivation letter.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities: This is based on information presented in both your motivation letter and by information provided by your letters of recommendation.
All applicants will be officially advised by email of whether they have been awarded a scholarship. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will receive all further details in that email. All emails will be sent out at the beginning of May.
Who should I contact for help with my application?
If you have any questions regarding the application procedure, please do not hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org