Master Data Science and Marketing Analytics
In the Data Science and Marketing Analytics programme, students focus on the tools and skills that are needed to analyze (big) data in modern businesses and turn it into meaningful insights.
Why study this programme?
Data Science and Marketing Analytics combines theory and practice from computer science, marketing, economics, and statistics, in such a way that the potential of big data can be exploited successfully to create greater value for the consumers and firms.
Data Science plays a fundamental role in the new Economy. With its strong history in data modeling, Erasmus School of Economics is well poised to train a new generation of data scientists.
- Official CROHO name
- M Economics and Business
- Programme name
- Data Science and Marketing Analytics
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.000 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)