The starting point for all information about teaching is the website Education for staff members.
The site contains information about rules and regulations regarding subjects like examinations, copyright, seminars, student satisfaction surveys, thesis evaluations. Interesting links:
- Theses: information and forms for theses.
- Academic calendar: the academic calendar with information about teaching and examination periods, holidays, education free periods, for two years in advance.
- ICT in teaching: possible ICT solutions to improve study results.
- Education statistics.
- Lecture rooms and facilities.
Finance and control
The financial department takes care of reimbursements, invoices and other financial matters. Although your contact for most financial matters is Office Management of TE, the website of FEZ provides other useful information.
- Information and forms for foreign business trips including regulations for business trips, the application form, insurance information and the reimbursement form.
- Forms for reimbursement of business trips within the Netherlands, and general reimbursements.
- Regulations of Management Team meetings (Management Team of the Economics School of Economics, bestuursteam in Dutch).
- More information about the procedure of projects and hour registration.
The website of IT facilities for staff offers information about all ICT support issues, for example:
- Information about your account and how to change your ERNA password.
- How to configure Outlook or install a VPN connection.
- Login to the Outlook web app.
- Information about out of office or forwarding e-mail.
Personnel and Organisation
For all matters regarding Personnel and Organisation you can find information on both the Economics School of Economics and the EUR website. On the EUR website you can find general information that applies to all faculties, for example:
On the Erasmus School of Economisch website you will find information about: