Registration and unenrolment
Prospective students who are about to start an academic programme, as well as current students who are about to start a subsequent academic year within their programme, must register or enrol for their programme at - or before - the start of the academic year. This page gives an overview of all matters relating to registrations for academic programmes at Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR).
Attention: Do not forget to check the admission requirements for the programme you want to register for before registering. If you fulfill these requirements, feel free to register.
Visit the website 'Registration', or refer to its below-stated subpages directly:
- Registration (for prospective students of academic programmes at EUR)
- Re-enrolment (for current students that wish to re-enrol for subsequent years within their programme)
- Terminating enrolment / Unenrolment (for current students who wish to terminate their studies, students that are about to graduate, as well as information regarding tuition fee reimbursement)
- Tuition fees (information about tuition fees for both programmes and transfer programmes, making payments, EUR Excellence Scholarships)
- Student card (general information on obtaining, using and replacing an EUR student card)
- Other types of academic programmes (such as minors, electives and Higher Education for Senior Citizens)