We are pleased to announce the third edition of the Erasmus Accounting Workshop, to be held on Friday, 17 March 2022 (CET). This event features the work of four researchers from top schools, and aims to foster and strengthen the network of scholars around the world.
- Elizabeth Blankespoor (University of Washington)
- Aiyesha Dey (Harvard Business School)
- Lisa de Simone (University of Texas)
- Timo Vogelsang (Frankfurt School of Finance & Management)
- Aneesh Raghunandan (2022, London School of Economics)
- Christina Zhu (2022, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania)
- Christoph Feichter (2022, Vienna University of Economics and Business)
- Suhas Sridharan (2022, Emory University Goizueta Business School)
- Carolyn Deller (2021, Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania)
- Inna Abramova (2021, London Business School)
- Rebecca Lester (2021, Stanford Graduate School of Business)
- Rimmy Tomy (2021, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business)
The registration is by invitation only. If you did not receive an invitation, but would like to attend, please send us an email.