York University, Toronto
|Programme capacity:||max. 1 semester place|
|Language of instruction:||English|
|Ranking:||THE World University Rankings 2016 (Business and Economics): #75|
|Credit conversion:||3 credits = 6 ECTS|
Partner university information
- Fact sheet
- Course overview
- Fall semester: September - December
- Spring semester: January - April
- Statement by ESE Exchange Coordinator after submission ITP TOEFL 575 and subscores B2.
- Exemption: Students enrolled in English-language bachelor.
- Although York University does not require an official language proficiency score, exchange students must have sufficient skills in the English language to take classes at the University level