Facts and figures
BSc Economics and
International Bachelor Economics and Business Economics (IBEB)The International Bachelor Economics and Business Economics is a three year BSc programme. First, we make sure you obtain a solid foundation in both Economics (Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and International Economics) and Business Economics (Finance, Marketing and Accounting). Then, you can choose your own elective courses and start to focus on your chosen specialisation (major) as well as going on an exchange programme at one of our partner universities abroad or doing an internship.
Why International Bachelor Economics and Business Economics (IBEB)?The International Bachelor Economics and Business Economics programme will bring you:
- knowledge of the main economic theories and methodologies
- the ability to predict trends and formulate strategies in the ever-changing economy
- the ability to provide essential input for government and business policy decisions
- the ability to see your own topical perspective in relation to other economic and non-economic views
- the ability to cooperate in multidisciplinary teams
What our students say
'Studying at a highly-ranked university with stimulating classes and being surrounded by a lot of interesting people from all over the world made my study time at the Erasmus University truly unforgettable.'