Current facets (Pre-Master)
- PhD vacancy available on "Health equity impact of health and social policy, and its normative evaluation"
- Three-year postdoc position available
- PhD vacancy available on "Interactions between nature and nurture in the development of education and health"
- The Health Economics group offers a TI summer course on Economics of Health Inequality in July 2016
- Prof. Eddy van Doorslaer, Prof. Owen O’Donnell and Prof. Ellen Van de Poel organizes a symposium on Global Health Financing on 12 November at Erasmus Paviljoen, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Prof. Paul Gertler (UC Berkeley) gives a Masterclass on Impact Evaluation on Tuesday 10 November from 13.00-14.45 in CB-03 (Theil Building)
- Dies Natalis 2015 takes place on 9 November in the Auditorium Erasmus University Rotterdam, featuring the awarding of Honorary Doctorates to Prof. Paul Gertler (UC Berkeley) and Prof. John Ioannidis (Stanford University)
- Dr. Hans van Kippersluis has been one of the runner-ups for the Christiaan Huygens Science Award 2015 for best PhD thesis in Economics
- Dr. Tom van Ourti has been appointed as endowed professor of applied health economics
- Dr. Hans van Kippersluis wins Top Talent Researcher Award and Dr. Tom van Ourti wins Top Lecturer Award on Erasmus School of Economics-bility day 2015
- Bastian Ravesteijn receives Harkness Fellowship
- Professor Eddy van Doorslaer has been appointed as new member of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)