Teaching Assistant vacancies Introductory Seminar Case Studies Econometrics and Operations Research
Current facets (Pre-Master)
The Department of Econometrics is looking for enthusiastic teaching assistants for the following courses:
- Basiswerkcollege Case Studies Econometrie en Operationele Research (FEB22009)
- Introductory Seminar Case Studies Econometrics and Operations Research (FEB22009X)
The course Introductory Seminar Case Studies/Basiswerkcollege Case Studies trains students in performing empirical economic research and reporting the obtained results. Students work together in groups of 4. The task of the teaching assistant is to supervise a number of teams, which means providing feedback on their research proposals and reports, and grading of their final reports. This task will be done for two (out of the three) cases, being the case Finance/Econometrics and the case Marketing (you can also choose to apply only for one of these two case studies).
The total workload is, per case study, around 8 hours per week for a period of 1 month. Hence, if you apply for both cases studies the total workload is, around 8 hours per week for a period of 2 months5).
English and/or Dutch
- You are registered as a student of the Master program Econometrics and Management Science at Erasmus University Rotterdam, not only at the moment of application, but also during the period you plan to teach.
- You obtained excellent study results.
- You have affinity with education and you are eager to become an enthusiastic teaching assistant.
If you are interested, please return the completed application form (which can be downloaded from the website) together with your motivation letter, curriculum vitae and the latest file overview (grade list) from Osiris.
The application deadline is February 28, 2018.