This programme is offered by the Rotterdam Arts & Sciences Lab (RASL). The following four institutes and departments participate in the double degree. You will be able to pick one of the programmes offered at Erasmus University Rotterdam and combine this with a programme at either Codarts or Willem de Kooning Academy:
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- International Bachelor Arts and Culture Studies (BA)
- Algemene Cultuurwetenschappen (BA)
- Erasmus University College (BSc Liberal Arts & Sciences)
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Classical Music, Jazz, Pop, World Music
- Willem de Kooning Academy (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences)
- Fine Art and Photography
- Advertising, Animation, Audiovisual Design, Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Lifestyle, Product Design, Spatial Design
The programmes are spread over 5 years, each year consisting of around 60 EC, the same amount as a regular Bachelor programme. Over the course of these five years you will be studying at both institutions simultaneously, the study load is more or less equally divided between both programmes.
As a double degree student, you will have to apply to both institutes of your choice. Please note that each institute has its own specific admission requirements and different application deadlines. You can review those requirements on the Rotterdam Arts & Sciences Lab website.