Academic year 2017-2018
The academic year is divided into four terms. The course descriptions can be found in the Course Guide. Via these course descriptions you can also find the dates of the lectures and exams.
More information on the content of the course can be found by searching for the course on the basis of the course code in the Erasmus Course Guide.
Period (including Christmas Holiday and exam period): 13 November 2017 - 2 February 2018.
Registration deadline: 15 October 2017.
- International Business and Nation States (CH2202).
- Historical Representation and Imagination (CH2208).
- Total War (CH2209).
- Economic Crises (CH2212).
- Erasmus and Grotius: Two Great Humanists (CH2213).
Period (including exam period): 16 April 2018 – 22 June 2017.
Registration deadline: 18 March 2018.
- Urban History: Rotterdam in Global Perspective (CH2211).
- Historical Databases: Demography and Social Mobility (CH2214).
- History Behind Writing (CH2215B).
- Mobility and constructing identities in the context of globalization (CH2219).
- Timetable conflicts: make sure you check the timetable for the elective to see if it does not have any overlap with the schedules of your other courses.
- Students are welcome to select any of the above-mentioned courses.
- Erasmus University Rotterdam does not have an add/drop week.
- Courses will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis - through the course registration form.
- Priority will be given to History (exchange) students.
Choose the option that applies to you and read more about the registration for the ESHCC's electives.