Electives for students from Codarts
Students of Codarts can (occasionally) follow an elective at the ESHCC.
How to register?
Registration at the Erasmus University Rotterdam: to follow a course at the EUR, you should not register at Studielink.
Step 1: Fill in the registration form. The Education Office ESHCC will receive this form (room M7-31, phone number 010-408 2482).
Attention: fill in the course code, course title and number of EC of the courses you would like to take.
Stap 2: You will automatically receive another registration form, called 'Keuzevakstudent EUR' (elective student EUR). The signed form, together with a copy of your passport and proof of tuition fee payment at Codarts, should be send to:
Centraal Bureau Inschrijvingen
3000 VB Rotterdam
Attention: You will receive an email with your ERNA log-in information and a link to upload your photo for your student card.
After we have received and process your documents, you will receive the student card and proof of enrolment.
When you are admitted to the course of your choice, you will receive a confirmation from the Education Office. This will be send to you after the registration deadline. The Education Office will register you for the course, exam and Blackboard.
- Timetable conflicts: make sure you check the timetable for the elective to see if it does not have any overlap with the schedules of your other courses.
- The number of available spots per course is limited; students of the Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication will get priority.
- You should determine if you have enough knowledge on the subject to follow the course.
- In case of a re-sit exam, students will need to register themselves through Osiris.
Need more information or advice?
Contact one of our student advisors.
- History: Barbara Thiels (firstname.lastname@example.org or 010-408 2512)
- Arts and Culture Studies: drs. Mariëlle van Leeuwen (email@example.com or 010-408 2491)
- International Bachelor Communication and Media: Miriam Heemskerk MSc (firstname.lastname@example.org or 010-408 2423)