Other Dutch universities
If you are interested in following a course from the Health Care Management or Health Economics, Policy & Law master programme, and you are following a master degree at academic higher education level, then you can register using the digital application form.
- A recent overview of courses and detailed course information, can be found on the offered electives page.
- You can follow up to 2 courses from the master programme Health Economics, Policy & Law and/or the Health Care Management master programme.
- If you can demonstrate that you are registered as a master student at a Dutch university, no costs are associated with participation in the courses. If you are admitted, you should submit an official proof of tuition fee payment (BBC) as evidence that you are enrolled at the institution concerned.
- Register using the digital application form.
- Make sure that your registration is complete. We can only process complete registrations.
- You will receive an automated confirmation of your registration with ERNA account details. Save these details carefully as you will need them to access our information system.
- Your registration will be assessed by the admission committee.
- You will receive a notification from the ESHPM’s Education Service Centreas soon as possible. You will also receive a notification if the maximum number of course participants has been reached for this course.
- If you are accepted, please send an original (paper and certified) Proof of Tuition Fee Payment, complete with your student number, to:
Erasmus University Rotterdam
3000 VB Rotterdam, the Netherlands
You will receive a Proof of Tuition Fee Payment (BBC) within 4 weeks of processing your Proof of tuition fee payment. If you already have a student card, you will receive from the Erasmus Student Service Centre only your Proof of Tuition Fee Payment.
- Ensure that you register in time, at least 10 weeks prior to the start of the course.
- We can only process complete applications from the registration portal.
Please make sure that you do not exceed the maximum number of courses (2) when making your choice.
- You can cancel or make changes to your course choice prior to the start of the course. If you change your course choice, your application will be presented to the admission board once more. You can change or cancel a course by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days in advance.
Practical (after admission)
You have received a username + password from the university. You can use this to log in to MyEUR, the digital education environment dashboard. If you have problems with enrolling for examinations, you can contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC), tel +31 (0)10 408 2323, Sanders Building (hall on ground floor, next to Erasmus Food Plaza).
The final test mark can be found on Osiris Student four weeks after every test. You can log in via MyEUR. After passing a course, you should request a certificate from ESSC.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact email@example.com.