For which kind of issues can you contact the study advisers?
• Information and advice about the study programmes and the educational programme
• Arrangements in case of circumstances that might influence study progress, such as illness, disabilities, personal circumstances or top sports
• The Binding Study Advice (BSA)
• Choices in study planning, study progress and study delay
• Advice about writing requests to the Examination Board
Changes in the availability of the study advisers
Please realise that daily changes might occur in the availability of study advice. If you have a pre-scheduled appointment, you will be notified in case of any changes. For open hours or phone consultation, it is wise to check for changes prior to contacting us.
Walk-in consultation hours (without appointment, please register at the front office on J7)
Wednesday 12: 00-13: 00 (no walk-in between June 28 and July 8)
Friday 12: 00-13: 00
The study advisers can also be contacted via Facebook messenger on workdays: www.facebook.com/StudieadviesESHPM
Changes to the accessibility of the study adviser
Please note that there can be daily changes in the availability of the team of Study Advisers. Changes are indicated on the website and via Sin Online.
Not a student at ESHPM but you do have questions about the study programmes and the education program?